Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Stay Calm and Hurry Back

Sorry for the brief hiatus from blogging.

Life got in the way.

I didn't stop learning rails just didn't get here to tell you what's happening.

So here is what I have been up to.

I went to the end of chapter 3 of the Rails tutorial.

I realized that I was just going through the exercises but I wasn't exactly learning or understanding what I was doing. I realized that I needed to understand rails so that I can develop on it. I need more information on the background to rails.

I did some research on the design patterns behind rails and I'm now going through agile web development with Ruby on rails. After this I will be going through the Rails Way.

On Saturday I will be going through a marathon tutorial session with my learning partner Dru.
We will be going through the videos to the owning Rails Class.

Hopefully by then I would have completed the Agile Web Development book and going through more of the rails tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment